2. WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
A. Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, physical address, and birth date. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you contact us and you are under 13, we will only retain this information if a parent has given us consent to do so. At anytime parents may request deletion of such information by contacting us at email@example.com. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
B. Information Collected Automatically:
2. When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website, the length of stay on the Website, the types of pages visited and other general information), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often users use parts of the Website, so that we can make the Website appealing to as many users as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
3. Our Website includes social media features, such as the Facebook button and widgets, such as the Share this button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website.
C. E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. We send push notifications about new course releases, announcements, forum posts, and to encourage engagement. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email we send to you. Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from us, those legal notices will still govern your use of the Website, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
3. WILL COMPANY SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
4. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Transmission of information via the Internet can never be completely secure, and all such transmission is at your risk.
5. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you have provided to us:
name and password;
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access personal information on file with us within 30 days.
6. What Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to use, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account.
8. Scope of Content
Designed2learn is authorized to use GUIDDLE LTDA web platform for the term established between Designed2learn and GUIDDLE. Designed2learn has the right to fully enforce agreements it establishes with its users.
9. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address below. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
2401 Willard Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Last Edited on 01/01/2016